Company Formation in Dubai
Opening a company formation in Dubai is ideal for entrepreneurs who want to live and work in this vibrant country. For investors who don’t want permanent residence, it is recommended to establish offshore companies.
Regardless of the type of company that you want to form in Dubai, it will save you time, money, and effort to consult a company that can help you to start your business. Even though setting up a business in Dubai is easier compared to other countries in the Middle East, the process can still be complicated because you need to understand local business laws and regulations. For many years, Future Way Business Services has helped hundreds of company start-ups.
Future Way Business Services can help you:
- Register your company
- Apply for trade licenses
- Incorporate businesses for all types (limited liability companies, joint ventures, and branch offices)
- Choose company name
- Open bank accounts
- Establish merchant services
- Application or renewal of Visa
- Clear business documents
- Find local sponsors
- Advertise and market company
- Protect intellectual property